“It’s Been a Lovely Cruise!” Majesty of the Seas 4-Nt Bahamas Review & Pics May 6 '13

A very big thank you for this wonderful trip report! I just booked this same cruise for August 4, 2014, and will definitely be referring back to it when planning.

I especially appreciated all of the pictures and being able to see the Cruise Compass ahead of time.

Thanks again!!!

You are very welcome! I'm going in May again, if you want anything else answered, just let me know. I can bring home a Compass as well, so you'll have some updated information.

Welcome. I wanted to recommend the Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach, but there's no point since you're just staying overnight and leaving out of Port Everglades. Hope my info helped and you're able to find something.

Your suggestions were helpful. I've been trying to get an idea of just where things are located. Finding a one night hotel room is turning into a bigger issue than planning an entire cruise. :eek::rolleyes:

Your suggestions were helpful. I've been trying to get an idea of just where things are located. Finding a one night hotel room is turning into a bigger issue than planning an entire cruise. :eek::rolleyes:

I know. Things are eating expensive down there. We had to cancel our Vision cruise due to outrageously high airfare, switched to Indy for 8 nights then cancelled THAT one due to airfare. I'm talking...500-800 to fly from Cleveland to FLL. Crazy. Good luck, you'll find something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...