Cruise from Boston with parents and 10 year old daughter, is Waltham, MA ok to stay

I've used hotwire before & have always been okay with what I got. Hotwire won't tell you the name of the hotel until after you pay for it & you can not cancel. If it truly does not live up to how they describe it, then technically you could argue the point of false advertising but its unlikely you'd get a refund. Of the times I've used hotwire, I would say that the majority of the time, I was thrilled with the hotel I got. Once I got an offbrand hotel in Miami that was a little run down but the location was great & it was in the process of remodeling.

There is currently one for $61 in the Woburn area that I am eyeing for June. If I go for it, I'll let you know what it turned out to be. :)

Please let me know what happens if you go for it. I would be more likely to try it if I wasn't traveling with my parents. My dad gets very nervous. It seems like some great deals. I will have to give it a try. Thank-you

On Moody Street I'd add:

Tuscan Grill (Italian)

Solea (Tapas)

Watch City Brew Pub

New Mother India

Bison County (BBQ)

Erawan of Siam (Thai)

And Lizzy's Ice Cream for dessert

If you want amazing Taiwanese food, then Mulan, on Main Street is one of the best options for miles and miles.

These are places I've been to in the past year or two and can vouch for all of them (OK, my wife vouches for New Mother India, not me, as I'm not a fan of Indian food).

On Moody Street I'd add:

Tuscan Grill (Italian)

Solea (Tapas)

Watch City Brew Pub

New Mother India

Bison County (BBQ)

Erawan of Siam (Thai)

And Lizzy's Ice Cream for dessert

If you want amazing Taiwanese food, then Mulan, on Main Street is one of the best options for miles and miles.

These are places I've been to in the past year or two and can vouch for all of them (OK, my wife vouches for New Mother India, not me, as I'm not a fan of Indian food).

Wow! I wish we were staying longer. Thanks for all the suggestions.:)

Archived