Diamonds in December

DP

Has anyone heard any rumors whether this will be offered again this year for Diamond members to earn double points for December booked cruises?

Chances have to be good. It's strategic gold. Fill up the cabins w/ the cruise lovers, especially at the holidays when they're feeling giving and loving etc and maybe will bring people with them. It's also a little holiday present back to us.

Honestly, that brings me even more appeal to sail a little earlier on Quantum than I otherwise would. The first sailing that looks more me is Jan 4 (I think it was the 4th). But you bet your booty I'd consider one a bit earlier to get double points.

Judy

"IF" RCI does this promo again this year, emails will go out in August.

I think you are right to bring up the IF. There are just way too many Diamond and Diamond + people out there. If everyone is special, then nobody is special. I do realize that a Transatlantic cruise gets a lot of repeat cruisers, but when the Diamond + and Suite passengers cant even fit into the Crown Loft, and may actually have outnumbered the Diamond passengers (or at least it seemed it came close) then you know you are making it 'too easy' to achieve the status.

We all know changes are coming.

I think you are right to bring up the IF. There are just way too many Diamond and Diamond + people out there. If everyone is special, then nobody is special. I do realize that a Transatlantic cruise gets a lot of repeat cruisers, but when the Diamond + and Suite passengers cant even fit into the Crown Loft, and may actually have outnumbered the Diamond passengers (or at least it seemed it came close) then you know you are making it 'too easy' to achieve the status.

We all know changes are coming.

Nothing says success to a business like people who keep buying what you are selling. Royal Caribbean has no "regrets".

Archived