How Do You Like Your Morning Show?

Jtangel27

I've noticed that on different Carnival ships, the Cruise Director's morning show is broadcasted differently. Some ships broadcast it through the cabin TVs, while others play them on the big screen on the pool deck. How do you like to watch the daily morning show?

If we were to watch the Morning Show, it would be in the cabin. I remember seeing it a couple of times, probably on in the background while getting dressed.

We enjoyed it, thought it was funny.

I try to avoid it. Butch and his Assistant was very annoying on the big screen on the lido deck on the Breeze. Hated it!

Ha! I just got of Breeze and I thought the same thing. It would be cool if they want to run down the days activities or whatever but they were acting pretty goofy;). It wa sa little loud too. Still it was better than CNN lasting in my face like on the Freedom...

The only time I watched was on the Legend with Trevor Block. He and his assistant did it from a hot tub in their Carnival uniforms. It was hilarious!

Stu Dunn's was so bad I couldn't stop watching. He'd knock the bejeezus out of this rubber pig for no reason. The man seemed a bit touched to me.

Hmmm... well I will check it out in 9 days. Wait does the Fantasy class have the ginormous screen on Lido?

Stu Dunn's was so bad I couldn't stop watching. He'd knock the bejeezus out of this rubber pig for no reason. The man seemed a bit touched to me.

We had Stu Dunn as director on the Spirit. On our cruise, he didn't really make the morning shows very memorable, at least, not that I can remember.

We dont make a habit of watching it, but if we are flipping channels, we will stop and watch for a bit.

We did call the show one time when they were taking inbound calls, and we got a bottle of champagne and free dinner at the Steakhouse. :D

How do I like my morning show you say? Well, in the simplest terms possible, I like my morning show sitting on the balcony drinking my coffee, watching the sun rise above the endless blue ocean. That's all the morning show I'll ever need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never seen it, I only use the tv to check my onboard account.

Me too.

And I find the big screen to be annoying (especially with the shape they're in, with missing pixels) so do all I can to avoid it. I'm the type of person that prefers quiet in the mornings.

I've noticed that on different Carnival ships, the Cruise Director's morning show is broadcasted differently. Some ships broadcast it through the cabin TVs, while others play them on the big screen on the pool deck. How do you like to watch the daily morning show?

On the Lido deck with a Bloody Mary :D

This one made me laugh. Forget what line/ship I was on, but I found the Boomerang channel, which only ran Hannah-Barbera cartoons.

And transfixed I was, not seeing any of these since I was a kid. Nothing like spending thousands, and trying to pull yourself away from Baba Looey.

*LOL* Not on a cruise , but I once sat through a mini marathon of "The Banana Splits " on Boomerang. Two hours sitting on the edge of my bed just mesmerized *LOL*

They don't make em like that anymore :)

On our recent Miracle cruise to Alaska we watched every morning in our cabin, with room service coffee and bagels. Chris and Christian were hilarious. They obviously taped the previous night and had to keep reminding each other to say "today" instead of "tomorrow."

They closed every show with a bunch of really bad jokes. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh. Now THAT'S can't miss TV!

I don't watch it and think it is obnoxious when it is on the big screen on Lido Deck.

Agree 100%.

If they're going to put something on the big screen and be in everyone's face in the morning, I'd prefer that they show hard news (not the chatty puff faux news of the mainstream networks) so I can keep up with current events.

We're going on the Dream in a few weeks... what time does the "Morning Show" air, and how long does it usually run?

Basically its in the morning, unless it's later and can be taped the night before unless it's not... Hope this helps:D

I prefer mine on mute :) The only time I actually leave it on the tv is when there's absolutely nothing else on that I want to watch. We usually channel surf while we are getting ready to head out of the cabin for the day. Sadly lately it's the only time we really see the CD so it's good to put a face with the announcements. We don't go to the shows.

We're going on the Dream in a few weeks... what time does the "Morning Show" air, and how long does it usually run?

On the Miracle it started aroun 6 or 6:30 am, ran for maybe 20 minutes, and was replayed on a continuous loop on cabin TV until noon. Miracle doesn't have the big screen on Lido.

Archived