Jewel of the Seas New SOUTHERN cruise compass

I brought back all of the cruise compasses from this weeks jewel but it may take me a little while to get the scanned as we are not heading home until Sunday. The formal night were Sunday and Thursday. With Thursday being lobster night. I do not remember the order of the menus off the top of my head but I am sure if I go find the menus I will be able to place them in the proper order.

I brought back all of the cruise compasses from this weeks jewel but it may take me a little while to get the scanned as we are not heading home until Sunday. The formal night were Sunday and Thursday. With Thursday being lobster night. I do not remember the order of the menus off the top of my head but I am sure if I go find the menus I will be able to place them in the proper order.

Thank you so much, we look forward to seeing the compasses and menu's when you get home and have time to post them. Again thank you. :D

Looking forward to seeing these. We are on the June 22 sailing :)

Boarding this coming Saturday, 6/1.... Would really like to see Compasses before then:D

Well Mary Anne and Golf18...maybe you will remember those of us still waiting ( like the sad little unwanted toys on the island of misfit toys) when you get back and post yours?

Seriously, would love to hear how it was and hope you both enjoy your cruise!

Edited by Familygoboston

I tried with day 1 and got an error trying to attach the scans to a post so here is a link to picasa web albums. If this works I'll scan the rest.

https://picasaweb.google.com/bdlamb308/JewelCruiseCompas?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCNXAhf2SsIPwaQ&feat=directlink

Let me know if you can get to this and if its large enough.

Barb