Home from the Oasis - WOW!

Looking forward for the review! Thanks for wonderful pictures!! We will be sailing on Oasis this Saturday!! :D

OMG! I'm so jealous that I'm not going with you! I will try to get my review up tonight or tomorrow in a new thread. Have a great time and try not to miss anything!

Great pictures, looking forward to the review! We are invited to a wedding in Ft. Lauderdale in about a year and are considering doing Disney or an Oasis cruise while down there. I keep forgetting that although the itenerary for the 7 day cruise on Oasis is weak, the 'ship' is actually the main destination, I only wish it did longer than 7 days. I will read up on more reviews, it will probably sway me towards Oasis. :)

Thinking of booking 4 day carnival cruise in about 5 weeks. The more I see pictures like this the more I cannot seem to pull the trigger. lol. Great pics.

We sailed on Oasis July 2012 and are booked again on Oasis for July 13 of this year. The ship is extraordinary and the food venues are tops. My Time Dining makes it easy to get where you want each evening. We bought the Cookbook from the dining room as a gift to family who were "taking over for us" back home while we were away. They loved it and we love our copy as well... The staff and crew are amazing, making our cruise extra special in every way. We are really looking forward to sailing again this July!!

Great pictures, looking forward to the review! We are invited to a wedding in Ft. Lauderdale in about a year and are considering doing Disney or an Oasis cruise while down there. I keep forgetting that although the itenerary for the 7 day cruise on Oasis is weak, the 'ship' is actually the main destination, I only wish it did longer than 7 days. I will read up on more reviews, it will probably sway me towards Oasis. :)

If you want more than 7 days then check out the TA in October of 2014 following the Lady O's drydock spruce-up in Rotterdam. 13 days from Rotterdam or 12 days from Southampton. RCL is pushing the Southampton departure as they appear to be planning a 1 nighter for European travel agents on the Rotterdam to Southampton leg. Check out our Roll Call that is over 1,600 long posts in just a few weeks for a cruise that is 17 months from now. :eek: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1812370

We sailed on Oasis July 2012 and are booked again on Oasis for July 13 of this year. The ship is extraordinary and the food venues are tops. My Time Dining makes it easy to get where you want each evening. We bought the Cookbook from the dining room as a gift to family who were "taking over for us" back home while we were away. They loved it and we love our copy as well... The staff and crew are amazing, making our cruise extra special in every way. We are really looking forward to sailing again this July!!

I loved the Allure. Have yet to go on the Oasis. Have a great time. :)

Terre, was a pleasure to meet you on this trip. We had a great time and loved the ship. Didn't want to get off when we got back to Ft Laud! :-). Thanks for posting the pix-good memories!!!

Lisa, great meeting you and Donna, too, and seeing you around that huge ship and in ports. Wish I was still there...

Thanks everyone. I have completed my review and will post it as a new thread. Just need to proof it and do some tweaking so it will probably be posted in the next day or so.

Terre! Can you please include the link to your review? Thanks!

Terre! Can you please include the link to your review? Thanks!

I am going to get it up again over the weekend. I had it taken down because the links to my pictures didn't work and then my editing time ran out, and you know how all that goes. Anyway, I will try to get it up again this weekend with pictures this time! I will come back here and include the link. In the meantime, here's a link to my entire photo album: http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/Te...s%20May%202013

Thanks for your interest.

I am going to get it up again over the weekend. I had it taken down because the links to my pictures didn't work and then my editing time ran out, and you know how all that goes. Anyway, I will try to get it up again this weekend with pictures this time! I will come back here and include the link. In the meantime, here's a link to my entire photo album: http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/Te...s%20May%202013

Thanks for your interest.

Leaving tomorrow for my cruise and was hoping to review it. Thanks anyway.:)

Thank you so mich! Just found out we are upgraded to a superior ocean view balcony !

Nice...that's what we had. You will love this cruise, I'm glad you checked back for the review.

You will LOVE it! You will not be bored. We literally went from one show to the next to the next all night every night. I have so much to write about that I'm afraid my review will be 10 pages!

Thank you! ive been on Oasis once and Allure twice, this is my fourth time onboard an Oasis Class ship, there just amazing.

[quote name='cruiserdudebobby8']Thank you! ive been on Oasis once and Allure twice, this is my fourth time onboard an Oasis Class ship, there just amazing.[/QUOTE]

Oh, my goodness, then you already do LOVE it! Have a great trip.

Archived