Still looking for the Golden Alaska Patters

Luvsprincess

Anyone that just came off the Golden Alaska 7 days...please if you have the patters it would be much appreciated!!

We still agree with the request of Luvsprincess. We board the Golden in less than four weeks and would appreciate seeing the Patters if someone has them and can share them with us.

Memories :D:p:D

Memories, Exactly! I only get one nice vacation a year and sometimes every other year. So I generally make a book to look back on my past trips.

Also, when friends and family want to know what it is like to cruise, I bring out the books. It shows that there is more to do than shuffle board. I have been on three different lines. Each line has different things to do while on board.

Also, the Patters show when things go on sale while on board. Nice to know that you can save money if you wait until a certain day.

Some people scan and load them to their vacation photo websites.

Any post just keeps this at the top so that someone may see it and post theirs.

Mine are a few years old, but I found that things really don't change much from year to year. You'll find my Golden Princess Alaska Patter scans below in my signature.

thanks. I have gone through your photos and Patters several times over the last couple of months.

I was hoping to read something new.:D

The first cruisers of the season have only been home a few days. Let them do their laundry and catch their breath. ;)

Honestly, things don't really change that much year to year. The old patters that have been posted will give you a good idea. If you are wanting to know specifics about which shows and movies they have this year, hopefully someone can report those things without having to post full patters.

I scanned my Patters from our December cruise on the Golden, and it can be time consuming, considering there are four pages for each Patters. So either be patient or find some from last year's, or from one of the other Alaskan cruises (even though some CDs do a better job of scheduling activities).

For those who are new to Princess, many of the first day Patters will have a summary (telling you which nights are formal in the MDRs, what shows will be presented, what movies on MUTS).

• 2 weeks later...

Just completed our Alaska trip on the Golden Sunday..... amazing trip! I saved all The Patters, some Dining Room menus and port info..I'm not good with scanning, etc. but if someone wants them I'd be willing to send them if they'd like to scan and post. Let me know. Email flynmess at aol dot com

Just completed our Alaska trip on the Golden Sunday..... amazing trip! I saved all The Patters, some Dining Room menus and port info..I'm not good with scanning, etc. but if someone wants them I'd be willing to send them if they'd like to scan and post. Let me know. Email flynmess at aol dot com

Have you had any takers yet? I would love to see them, but my scanner is currently not operational.

Archived