2 questions

gred1994

1. I made a reservation for the steakhouse for the 2nd night, not remembering that it is a formal night. Is it easy to change once on board, or should I somehow do it now?

2. How do I find out my onboard credit amount? We have two rooms, and we used a FCC so we should have $200. Then I put in for a price drop because we had early saver. The only thing I see when I go to "manage my cruise" is the price drop reflection. However it doesn't say it is onboard credit. Do I need to call my Carnival travel planner lady? I haven't finished my online check in, so maybe it is there...

TIA!:D

1. I made a reservation for the steakhouse for the 2nd night, not remembering that it is a formal night. Is it easy to change once on board, or should I somehow do it now?

2. How do I find out my onboard credit amount? We have two rooms, and we used a FCC so we should have $200. Then I put in for a price drop because we had early saver. The only thing I see when I go to "manage my cruise" is the price drop reflection. However it doesn't say it is onboard credit. Do I need to call my Carnival travel planner lady? I haven't finished my online check in, so maybe it is there...

1, Do it now ! it may be a problem getting a different time otherwise.

2, You actually have to go into print documents to see all the OBC

1. I made a reservation for the steakhouse for the 2nd night, not remembering that it is a formal night. Is it easy to change once on board, or should I somehow do it now? You can email them asking for a change. I did this on our Magic cruise in April

2. How do I find out my onboard credit amount? We have two rooms, and we used a FCC so we should have $200. Then I put in for a price drop because we had early saver. The only thing I see when I go to "manage my cruise" is the price drop reflection. However it doesn't say it is onboard credit. Do I need to call my Carnival travel planner lady? I haven't finished my online check in, so maybe it is there... You should see your onboard credit on your printed documents

:):cool:

I also made reservations for the Steakhouse and then realize that I would much rather do it on another night. So I went ahead and replied to the email that was sent to me with the confirmation of our original reservation asking to change the reservation and I provided the new date we wanted to go. They replied fairly quick confirming changes. You may want to try that, so you don't have to do it on the ship.

In regards to the on board credit wish I could help but have never used FCC's. I'm sure someone will help you with that.

1. I made a reservation for the steakhouse for the 2nd night, not remembering that it is a formal night. Is it easy to change once on board, or should I somehow do it now?(as stated, email back that you would like to change dates)

2. How do I find out my onboard credit amount? We have two rooms, and we used a FCC so we should have $200. Then I put in for a price drop because we had early saver. The only thing I see when I go to "manage my cruise" is the price drop reflection. However it doesn't say it is onboard credit. Do I need to call my Carnival travel planner lady? I haven't finished my online check in, so maybe it is there...had this happen to us with a FCC, when we called with a price drop. Took a few days and a couple phone calls to get it reapplied:eek: finally show up when I look up my cruise manger ( should show up on your billing page and docs) I would call now as it may also take those calls and days. ;)

Hope this helps

Did you follow the directions on the FCC and send it to the proper person? I sent my registered mail so I could see that it was received and by whom. When I got the notification, I waited awhile and then called my PVP to make sure it was listed in our reservation. I still don't see it on Carnival's site when I look at "manage my cruise" under the billing section, but my PVP assures me that it shows up as $100 each OBC for me and my husband.

Have the same problem with my obc not showing on my account. My agent says that is shows on her account. She emailed me her copy showing the obc. I will take it with me when I cruise in July

Archived