Steak house. Is it worth it?

fsugurl

When I go to a decent steakhouse in the New York area, it costs me over $100 for two, excluding liquor. When I go to an excellent steakhouse, it could be $150.

This is in line with prices of best-rated steakhouse in the Chicago region, as well.

Again, I'm not into beef, but I have been dragged to numerous Chicago locations over the years, such as Harry Carays, Morten's, Gibson's, Joe's Seafood, and the late Houston's -- and gotten grief for ordering chicken or seafood, but that's another story.

Better. But, then again, so is Denny's.

Lol. I find the food on Carnival to be the same as on RCCL and Princess. Its not awesome food but its not terrible either. Equal with Dennys at worst. Banquest level at best.

I think you are just reaching hard now to slam Carnival at any measure. lol Its ok, I am not a cheerleader and agree wit some of your condemnations at times.

Lol. I find the food on Carnival to be the same as on RCCL and Princess. Its not awesome food but its not terrible either. Equal with Dennys at worst. Banquest level at best.

I think you are just reaching hard now to slam Carnival at any measure. lol Its ok, I am not a cheerleader and agree wit some of your condemnations at times.

Agree I tell folks you get a 25 meal on your meal plan.....if you expect something more wrong place. That being said I love the steakhouse as well.

I have had far worse food at 100 per head weddings.

Archived