Pre-book Ultimate Beverage Package

jwm51

For those who wish to buy the Ultimate Beverage Package before your cruise.

http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/gifts-and-more

Have a safe & happy vacation!

Brilliant! Thanks for this - I will buy when the dollar is low against the pound - always like to have as much paid in advance at a good rate as possible

Great news - thanks for sharing!

When I log into NCL, the package is not offered on our cruise however when I call NCL I was told we had to book this at check in. Anyone else done this? Not that I am a lush but I would prefer to book this drink package ahead of time.

Before we purchase we going to ask exactly what drinks are included and not when we get on the ship. I like martini's, long island iced teas and mojitos.

We did it on our sailing last week... It really is simple: anything that lists for $9.50 or less is included.

...and yes, that includes Mojitos.

(and probably excludes high-end martinis)

When I log into NCL, the package is not offered on our cruise however when I call NCL I was told we had to book this at check in. Anyone else done this? Not that I am a lush but I would prefer to book this drink package ahead of time.

I purchased it for our Dawn cruise on Friday. It didn't show up when I was logged in & reviewing available amenities however if you just look on the NCL site, it is available. A quick call & we were good to go.

Glad to hear Mojito's are included. Hoping Black Russian's are too..........

That list is inclusive if you believe the NCL website which caps at level of alcohol (not above premium), but not if you believe other posts which cap mixed drinks at $8.50. No one knows what is the truth, and NCL is screwing this up bigtime.

Here is what I've posted here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=38451278#post38451278

"Here is a thread which indicates that mixed drinks above $8.5 are not included. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1845628 This is different from NCLs website which indicates that cocktails are capped based on whether they go into superpremium or not..... http://www.ncl.com/sites/default/fil...age-051013.pdf"

I don't know if that is generous or not as I don't know what mixed drinks cost. But if margaritas, mai tais, and martinis and the like are not included, then that is really a bummer. Plus it doesn't make sense if wine goes to 10

I'm so glad I didn't book UBP ahead of time, until I can figure out what is going on, and if most of my drinks will be covered, and more difficultly, whether one pays $1 for an $11 glass of wine while on UBP or the full $11?? Come on NCL, let's answer these questions.

• 2 weeks later...

ok im confused because i thought you could only get UBP when on ship, but now i see it in gifts section(found by accident) and i see some saying you'll see it when your 45 days from cruising but i see it and i'm like 145 days away lol confuzzled buy or not to buy

Do you know if you can have an alcohol package sent to your room? Like a bottle of Vodka and mixers?

Yes, there are several price lists floating around on here. You must purchase before you cruise and it includes up to 3 mixers and garnishes.

That's wonderful up to 9.50 and mojito's lol Where do we purchase these on the Breakaway?

Go to www.ncl.com. Click on Learn About Your Cruise and then click on Gifts & More. The UBP is the first "gift" and the terms and conditions are clearly spelled out there.

Archived