What time and where do I go?

It will say on your S&S card what you got when you checked in.

I booked late, and got late, so I went to the maitre d' to have it changed. He said "its your fault you didnt get early, you booked late" .. I have never heard this before, not even when I was a new cruiser. He told me no, I could not get early.

But anytime was open.

You will be assigned something though and your S&S card you get when you check in will reflect this.

If not happy go about 1 pm when you embark to the middle dining room, lower level to the matre d.

First, congratulations on now being less than a week from your sail date! I wish I could be there too.

As soon as you board the ship, go to the dining room and ask to speak to the Maitre'D. Ask him very nicely if it's at all possible to get your preferred dining time assigned. They will do it if they can.

Last fall, we (4 of us in 2 cabins) were next to some really loud people with several screaming babies at dinner in the MDR. We were so tense about it that the next morning when we were there for breakfast I asked the hostess if they could change us to another table for dinner. She wasn't sure they would be able to since they were full. Well, it took me about 30 minutes of rambling around after leaving to get back to my cabin. Guess what was in both our mailboxes? Notes that had our new table assignment number! I don't know how they got those cards done and delivered so fast. But they did. And we were very happy!

I know it's only a few more days, but I'd also keep checking daily through next weekend on your CCL cruise manager check in area to see if it will let you change your dining time. Maybe someone will change theirs creating an opening for you.

However it works out, I know you'll have a fabulous cruise! Enjoy!

LaRose

Archived