BOGO coupon use on Freedom?

I just read that the Murder Mystery dinner is held in Portofino the first night on Freedom. Has anyone been able to use the D+ BOGO on another night in Portofino? We much prefer Portofino to Chops and would really like to use the coupon.

I just read that the Murder Mystery dinner is held in Portofino the first night on Freedom. Has anyone been able to use the D+ BOGO on another night in Portofino? We much prefer Portofino to Chops and would really like to use the coupon.

No – not for us. Only Chops has been available for general booking the first night so we use it in Chops. If we decide not to go to Chops we let the coupon go. We’ll often go to Portofino another night but do not ask to use the coupon intended for the first night. Perhaps others who have actually asked can provide a better answer.

I understand that Portofino may not be open for general booking the first night but really it not too different than if the restaurant was fully booked and you could not use the coupon the first night.

good luck.

M

Yes, but it's never fully booked on the first night! Since on other ships we have been allowed to use the coupon on another night, perhaps the staff of Freedom will also allow it.

Archived