Norwegian Breakaway Aquapark

macruise

Although I have sailed the Epic several times, I never felt that I should try any of the slides in the waterpark. That was definitely not the case on the Breakaway.

Be aware that you cannot wear any jewelry on the Free Fall. Take your jewelry off before climbing the 50+ stairs to the top. There is no place there to leave anything, not that you would do that anyway.

I made two videos of me actually going on both the Blue Slide

and The Whip

I was nervous at first because I can't recall ever doing a waterslide in my life. But once I did it, I went back several times. Oddly enough, there were never any lines.

Although I have sailed the Epic several times, I never felt that I should try any of the slides in the waterpark. That was definitely not the case on the Breakaway.

Be aware that you cannot wear any jewelry on the Free Fall. Take your jewelry off before climbing the 50+ stairs to the top. There is no place there to leave anything, not that you would do that anyway.

and The Whip

I was nervous at first because I can't recall ever doing a waterslide in my life. But once I did it, I went back several times. Oddly enough, there were never any lines.

Love the videos, just showed them to my kids. Where did you have the camera mounted?

and The Whip

when you say you cant wear jewelry, are you even talking about rings? What about stud type earrings?

when you say you cant wear jewelry, are you even talking about rings? What about stud type earrings?

Everything must come off, no rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, nothing. Your bathing suits cannot have exposed zippers, rivets, buttons, or anything else along those lines.

and The Whip

the music you used for the videos is hilarious! Great choices!! :D

Everything must come off, no rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, nothing. Your bathing suits cannot have exposed zippers, rivets, buttons, or anything else along those lines.

I hope they are going to let me slide (no pun intended) but I can't take my rings off, they would have to cut them off of me!

It looks like you had your wedding ring on in the video....so I can assume that can stay on?

How about the bomb drop? I haven't seen any reviews on that yet

What's that? The freefall one? You stand up and the bottom drops out? There are loads of reviews on it.

It's quite the adrenaline rush! I'm pretty sure the people on Celebrity could hear me screaming!!

I hope they are going to let me slide (no pun intended) but I can't take my rings off, they would have to cut them off of me!

You won't be able to slide then. I saw people get turned away for wearing jewelry. You also have to have all jewelry off for the ropes course.

Archived