Carnival Shareholder OBC ?

Travelrd

i've read on here that carnival shareholders get a special obc. is there a minimum amount of shares that you have to own? how much is the obc? how long before your cruise do you have to own it?

thank you in advance for your answers.

cheers

i've read on here that carnival shareholders get a special obc. is there a minimum amount of shares that you have to own? how much is the obc? how long before your cruise do you have to own it?

cheers

I believe it is 100 shares. 90 DAYS OBC credit is $250

cheers

You need one hundred shares of Carnival Corp.

OBC is $50 for cruises less than 7 days,

$100 for 7 to 13 days

$250 for 14 or more days.

They ask for at least two weeks to process the request. You must show proof of ownership. So you can buy it as late as 2 or 3 weeks before you sail.

You can get the benefit on any ship owned by Carnival Corp.

thanks, fg159 and paul. i must say paul, you are always right there with answers for fellow cc members.

now, one more question please. now that i have my answer, is there a way to cancel this thread and get off the list of posts?

thanks and cheers

Another point no one mentioned is that you send proof of purchase( a photo copy of shareholder proxy card, shares certificate or current brokerage statement) after your final payment is made.

This proof must be mailed to Princess directily, not faxed as in the past.

PRINCESS CRUISES*

Booking Support

24303 Town Center Drive, Suite 200

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317

Another point no one mentioned is that you send proof of purchase( a photo copy of shareholder proxy card, shares certificate or current brokerage statement) after your final payment is made.

This proof must be mailed to Princess directily, not faxed as in the past.

PRINCESS CRUISES*

Booking Support

24303 Town Center Drive, Suite 200

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317

You can fax the request. It is email that they no longer accept.

anyone making any money with carnival stock after all their issues with ships this year?

cheers

I paid 26 a share 4 years ago. I have received $350 or so in dividends, and nearly $4000 in OBC. So, yes, I have made money.

anyone making any money with carnival stock after all their issues with ships this year?

cheers

Since I have taken several 14 DAY Princess cruises I have made money because of the CREDITS. The stock has lost value these past few months because of their difficulties.

They will also give financial credits to Veterans.

Since I have taken several 14 DAY Princess cruises I have made money because of the CREDITS. The stock has lost value these past few months because of their difficulties.

They will also give financial credits to Veterans.

I figure the stock will go up and it will go down. I did not purchase it for its investment potential. I purchased it because we cruise often and therefore get lots of OBC.

thanks, fg159 and paul. i must say paul, you are always right there with answers for fellow cc members.

now, one more question please. now that i have my answer, is there a way to cancel this thread and get off the list of posts?

thanks and cheers

Just go to your subscriptions page and delete your inscription to this thread

SoBaycruiser...i know how to unsubscribe myself, but i was wondering how to delete this entire post now that i have my answers?

I don't think posts get deleted except for those found inappropriate by the mods. You and your post will live on forever. :)

You could have avoided having this thread that lives on into infinity by doing a search that would have exposed two recent threads on this topic. Anyway, if you stop posting it won't die but will slowing recede -- until *someone* brings it back to the surface ;)

Anyway, I do recommend buying CCL for the OBC. I'm kicking myself that I didn't buy it years ago. I could have paid for another cruise with all the money I would have saved :p

cheers

If you purchase the shares there's a form you can use to submit by email or snail mail. You can ignore the date & it's convenient to have the info about the shareholder's OBC program.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=272557&d=1369512923

cheers

Making money? You bet! So far this year I've made $850 in OBC with more than half a year to go. Probably one of the best, if not the best investments I've ever made.

• 1 month later...

Archived