Help!! What do i do?!?

kcellup

Go into hibernation?

Failing that you can as I did and indulge in some cruise/boat media.

This involved me watching various boat films including Titanic and reading many reviews.

Still 70 plus days to go...gah.

How do I make time before my cruise go faster!?! Has anyone had any luck speeding up the time space continuum? What do you do to pass the time? 3 weeks feels like FOREVER!!

You may laugh :) but I would rock some old loveboat on Hulu

I shop for cruise stuff, watch youtube videos, live on cruise critic, make hair appointments, make sure i have all of my documents print luggage tags, boarding passes, and i still have a 19 days left after i do all of that...lol

I don't know how much time off you may have but maybe go on a short vacation/trip in between. Between my Liberty and Glory cruises, I took a trip to see my grandfather in Georgia. It was good not only to visit, but also to break my focus on how much time I had until my next cruise.

Suspended animation would likely work best.

Failing that you can try to forget that you have a cruise booked. That way you are not counting down to your cruise. Instead, a week or two before departure, you realize that you haven't done anything to get ready. Time flies as you try to get everything done before you leave.

How do I make time before my cruise go faster!?! Has anyone had any luck speeding up the time space continuum? What do you do to pass the time? 3 weeks feels like FOREVER!!

If you find out, let me know, because I have more than 200 days before my next cruise, and it seems to be draaaaggggginnnngggg. :)

I do have a suggestion, though. Go online and get an app for your phone that counts down the days. Seeing those numbers go down makes me happy.

Archived