Onboard expense account

We were setting up our onboard expense account online and intended to each use our own credit cards but we were able to do that. We went ahead and just used my credit card for both of us to finish the checkin process online. Does anyone know if we can have it switched at the port so we are each using our own credit cards? I appreciate your help!

One of you must have put to add each person as a user on the account. go back into each person account and change settings to only that person able to use the card.

This is it, unless Carnival's site is having glitches. On my Triumph cruise last year, I was rooming with a guy who turned 18 a week before sailing. Until he turned 18, I had to put him under my account. On his birthday, I switched him to his own account. You might have not realized that you clicked somewhere to put everyone on one account. If you do switch it at check-in, tell them as soon as you walk up to the person. In my latest experiences, they don't even ask for the credit card anymore at check-in. They just go with what's in the system if you don't say something right away.

Archived