OMG - Celebrity Website At it Again

Diva Onboard

I have been trying all day to get into my reservation and book shore excursions for our upcoming cruise - but - the old website just cranks away. I know they might be doing maintenance, but you would think they would note that somewhere. It is soooo frustrating.

I am able to get into my reservation and would be able to book specialty dining - but I am unable to get into the shore excursions.

Hope they are up and running tomorrow!

I have been trying all day to get into my reservation and book shore excursions for our upcoming cruise - but - the old website just cranks away. I know they might be doing maintenance, but you would think they would note that somewhere. It is soooo frustrating.

I am able to get into my reservation and would be able to book specialty dining - but I am unable to get into the shore excursions.

Hope they are up and running tomorrow!

I was having issues logging on the other day as well. I was trying to print our Xpress Pass and I kept on getting the Contact Us page:(

One would think for as much money as X has they would find someone to fix their website. This has been going on for ages. Thought after they got a new person in charge, they could fix the website. Guess it hasn't happened yet.

One would think for as much money as X has they would find someone to fix their website. This has been going on for ages. Thought after they got a new person in charge, they could fix the website. Guess it hasn't happened yet.

I agree. I'm a Celebrity loyalist however, often, too often, I am frustrated by Celebrity's website. I am retired now but I've had 42 years with the Information Systems industry so I have some experience with these systems. It's frequently an exasperating chore to navigate their website.

I haven't been able to get into shore excursions either. It just keeps churning away. I thought it might be fixed by this morning. Guess not.

Nope, not fixed today either.......:rolleyes::eek::(

Yep - still not working today. Is anyone from Celebrity listening? I am a Celebrity loyalist too but it is frustrating. I just want to be able to purchase my shore excursions.

I'll check again later today - hopefully they will have things up and running.

Yep - still not working today. Is anyone from Celebrity listening? I am a Celebrity loyalist too but it is frustrating. I just want to be able to purchase my shore excursions.

I'll check again later today - hopefully they will have things up and running.

Hi, I just logged in and the shore excursions seem to be working now.

Just thought I would let you know:)

Hi, I just logged in and the shore excursions seem to be working now.

Just thought I would let you know:)

Thanks Lois - I emailed them earlier today, and was advised they were working on resolving the issue. Glad to see it's working now.

Archived