Westerdam Alaska 7 Nights: Program & Menus

BellBoys

Thank you so much!! :) I'm super excited now!!

One question about the final dinner menu - can you mix and match there or do you have to pick one of the four in completion?

Definitely mix-and-match!

Definitely mix-and-match!

You can pick something from each menu or even multiples of any one thing on the final night menu. There is no problem having two soups or three appetizers if you wish.

You can also order multiples from any MDR dinner menu, such as two lobster tails from the surf n turf entree and skip the filet mignon on the second Formal Night. That means three appetizers, three soups, two desserts, and two entrees are also possible.

Edited by Crew News

I hope folks realize that this thread is a year old so things may be different.

Yes, but as of yet we've only gotten pretty broad reviews of the Westerdam in Alaska so far this season. It's nice to be able to have a little bit of an idea of what may be offered. Emphasis on MAY.

Yes, but as of yet we've only gotten pretty broad reviews of the Westerdam in Alaska so far this season. It's nice to be able to have a little bit of an idea of what may be offered. Emphasis on MAY.

Of course. I just didn't want folks to wonder why things were not the same if they turn out differently.

Edited by cruz chic

Where did you post your review? I didn't see one on the Alaska board.

I posted it to members reviews they said it would take a couple of days and they would e-mail me when it is posted. I tried twice to get it to post it here and it would not go. But there is another persons that has there now I just don't know. At least it is letting me do this.

Did you have an afternoon or evening dessert extravaganza? Read some ships have stopped doing this

Did not see it, but I can't have it so I didn't notice. I'm Gluten Free they did fix me Volcano cake when we went to the Pinnacle!!!! I also stayed away from the afternoon teas. This was my first trip as gluten free.