That ONE Picture........

gumballz

• 6 months later...

Here's one from when we took a repositioning cruise from New York City to San Juan onboard Golden Princess. This was in St. Maarten and the little ship (boat?) next to us was the Windjammer Legacy. Great juxtaposition shot...

2025228379_d0670bbd58_b.jpg

Parrot Pop and I both take pictures and it would be hard to pick our favorite one.. But.. just this week we mailed out our Holiday Card with the best one year.. On the Galaxy last year they were doing pictures outside the dining room.. You could pose and be photoshopoped onto a flying carpet over Mykonos or on a Camel in Egypt.. It was a hoot to watch the photographer playing with the posted people (they posed on a white sheet) and he morphed them onto and created a picture. Our picture which we watched is both of us on a flying carpet over Santorini and the Galaxy below.. It is hysterical and we just had it sent out on our holiday card much to the delight of our friends and family.. The funny part is I asked the photographer to make me skinnier...no problem.. he took at least 30 pounds off of me..lol Best $$ I've spent on a cruise ship picture..

• 1 year later...

I was going to just bring disposable cameras on our cruise because I don't want to lose our nice camera but I know our good camera will take such wonderful shots and it has a zoom. How safe is it to bring a nice camera as opposed to just using all disposables?

Take your nice camera - isn't that why you own it? What are you saving it for? Seize the moment. Years from now photos and memories are all that you will have. Enjoy and treasure both.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

My favorite picture was taken aboard the NCL Pearl. We were in the inside passage on the way to Skagway with the NCL Star sailing behind us. The picture was perfect with the Star close behind & the snow capped mountains in the background.

The best part is it won me a free cruise for me and DW that we are taking on the NCL Sun 2-14-2012. I don't think I'll ever be able to top that one.

• 2 weeks later...

It was our first ever cruise for our honeymoon, and we were on the Oasis of the Seas. Friends and family we told about it couldn't believe just how big the Oasis is until we showed the pic with the Oasis and the Carnival Dream (which is also HUGE) next to each other.

• 1 month later...

My favorite picture was taken on the Enchantment of the Seas which was our first cruise ever. The picture was taken I believe on deck 4 from the back of the ship where we could just stand and watch where we had been. It happened to be a spot where not many people seem to come and view the "view". We happened to find it as we took our daily stroll around each deck that went all around. There is a nice overhang with supports that you can just stand under while standing on the wooden decking and admire the beautiful blue water and sky. If I can post a copy of my photo (which I have blown up and framed), I will be happy to share it with all.

DSC00360.jpg.49c608f666429a0b541a74d88d76e395.jpg

Archived