Special Breakfast and Dinner

K Kruisers

I'm in the group that hated the breakfast. I ordered it for us, my son and his wife, my daughter and her husband and my mother, aunt and uncle - all for the same morning. We all had a very small table that couldn't even fit two plates let alone the food. We had to put it all on the deck floor. I had asked for substitutes as I don't care much for fish and certainly not raw fish. We were told no. My daughter had told them her husband was allergic to dill. They sent it anyway. We had ZERO substitutions allowed. For our groups most of the food was inedible. Basically we held our plates in our laps, had to get our food plates on the floor/deck and would never ever do it again.

After hearing so many others saying how great it was, how they changed up the order I thought it would be a wonderful experience. No one in our group enjoyed it. For me, it was money that I could have flushed down the toilet and enjoyed more.

I think dinner on your balcony is the best, by far, than the breakfast--. Years ago we did the dinner when it was new--we did the breakfast when we were going through the locks on the Panama Canal--it was fine for that--decent breakfast while going through the locks--

Nancy:D:D

Maybe, a great dinner in the Crown Grill--my favorite spot!!!!

Archived