What is the current rate for Chef's Table?

If you are thinking of doing the Chef's Table, maybe you want to get a package. It is more worthwhile, I think.

We had the Chef's Table for the first time on the Legend of the Seas. Wonderful experience. Check out my review if you are interested in the pics.

From my cruise critic review -

-----------

"A word on the wine pours. I noticed that the Sommelier would pour only a small portion of wine each time. The reason is not to save costs, but rather to let you enjoy the wine in smaller portions. The wine glasses (all crystal so it seems) helps to bring out the taste in the wine. The Sommelier was very attentive and he would re-fill the wines once he sees that you have finished them.

"In fact, you can even ask for re-fills of wines from previous courses, and have plenty of seconds or thirds. My table mates made fun of me – I was drinking too much. The Sommelier kept re-filling my favourite wine and I kept finishing it quickly. Let the Sommelier know which wine you really like and which you don’t care for, and you can watch your glass getting re-filled quickly. Good stuff!"

2wg87kn.jpg

I noticed on my upcoming Brilliance sailing that the price of the Chef's Table has dropped from $95 to $70. It looks like it no longer includes the cook book, which would be fine with me.

Has anyone noticed a similar drop on an upcoming cruise or is this maybe something just for Brilliance where they just put in the Chef's Table during last month's refurb?

Archived