Oasis - which day is wash and fold for $25 day?

On Oasis of the Seas, which day (is it Day 4, 5, or 6) is the Wash and Fold the bag of clothing for $25? We always stuff those bags so full they're about to rip. :-) But, I cannot recall which day of the week it is (for packing purposes). Thanks in advance!

On our recent TA we were given the bags on second day and our room steward told us we could use it any day on the cruise. I think it was day 7 we left it on our bed for her and it was back in our cabin the next evening.

Just off Oasis June 1, it was Day 4. BTW, they had ironing service that was very reasonable.

@tgnorton, can I just confirm that you had to hand in the $25 laundry bag on that same day? You couldn't wait until Day 7 to hand in that bag?

@tgnorton, can I just confirm that you had to hand in the $25 laundry bag on that same day? You couldn't wait until Day 7 to hand in that bag?

I doubt that you could turn in laundry on turnaround day. They want to close all accounts between cruises.

On Oasis, you had to turn in the laundry for the $25 special that day. It was only good for that day and it specifically stated it would be next day after 5 before it was returned. We didn't use it, but did use the ironing service and it was good and very reasonable. My parents always use the $25 special and have always been happy with it, but they are very easy going and just happy to have someone else do the laundry. They only bring 1/2 the clothes this way and only bring on 2 carry on suit cases for a whole week's trip.

Just off Oasis June 1, it was Day 4. BTW, they had ironing service that was very reasonable.

Tgnorton - thanks. Out of curiosity, how was embarkation and debarkation for you? Anything really new on Oasis we should be aware of? Thanks

Tgnorton - thanks. Out of curiosity, how was embarkation and debarkation for you? Anything really new on Oasis we should be aware of? Thanks

We decided to embark around 1:30 because I knew it was a full ship and didn't want to face long lines. We walked straight on and were the only people getting on at the time. They said the lines at 11 am were awful. We had a big group that included 6 kids and just wasn't interested in long waits.

Debarkation - we all went off at different times. Those who self disembarked or had the 8 am had it best as far as wait times.

My husband, son and I chose the 10:00 - 10:30 am time. We had a nice breakfast and took a nap in the cabin. Was hoping to stay there til time to leave, (first cruisers - what do we know) but they needed the cabin at 9 am to begin cleaning for the next cruises (what? we don't live here??!) So we had to wait in the ice rink. Seating was fine and they had coffee for everyone who wanted it. But we also had that idiot family who tried to make a run for it and not pay their OBC account. Then, got into a fight with the police, etc etc, etc. So, the whole process was shut down around 9 am for an hour, which really backed it up.

So, we didn't disembark til closer to 11 am. A lot of waiting in lines after that but it wasn't RCI or Homeland's fault.

Still, next time, we're going self disembark or earlier to avoid sitting around waiting.

Archived