FTTF Availability

proudaunt

How do you know if FTTF is available for your cruise ship? We are cruising on the Freedom out of Ft. Lauderdale in October, and I would love to be able to get this! Thanks! :)

Look under excursions for your home port, Ft. Lauderdale. If it is available, it will show up there. If it isn't available, keep checking back, as they tend to release them in batches. Check your roll call, too. Usually someone will notify the roll call when they show up. And despite what it says initially, you only need one per cabin!

Good luck!

SueB

How do you know if FTTF is available for your cruise ship? We are cruising on the Freedom out of Ft. Lauderdale in October, and I would love to be able to get this! Thanks! :)

Well I do know that it is available on The Freedom because I have it for my upcoming cruise, go to excursion and click on ports of call and pick Ft.Lauderdale, unless it is sold out it should show up to purchase.

After you book you cruise, Click on things to do under Manage my cruise,

Click on shore excursions. If it is available it will show up under shore excursions.

Just remember, it is for the entire room, not per person

I just went to where I would purchase excursions. I believe you can only do it online. You only need to purchase it for one person in your cabin (and everybody in that cabin gets it). I'm assuming it wouldn't show up if it was not available. Also, it shows you how many are remaining so you know if you can dawdle or not. (don't dawdle, don't dawdle).

Best of luck!

has anybody seen it for the Pride? I keep looking - but I'm not sure if they don't offer it or if maybe it's just not posted yet for our Sept cruise

Go to the carnival site and do a search for faster to the fun. They have a list of which ships and when it is being rolled out.

Go to the carnival site and do a search for faster to the fun. They have a list of which ships and when it is being rolled out.

Where do you see the list of future ships? I searched on the carnival site and did not see anything about this. I have also googled this several times and still cannot find this info. Any direction would be appretiated

has anybody seen it for the Pride? I keep looking - but I'm not sure if they don't offer it or if maybe it's just not posted yet for our Sept cruise

nope not yet

Archived