Max occupancy in promenade cabin?

On the Freedom

I am sure this has been addressed but after searching the threads for half an hour i decided to just ask.

We are booking a balcony and family wants to be across the hall.

Thanks for info!!!!!

On the Freedom

I am sure this has been addressed but after searching the threads for half an hour i decided to just ask.

We are booking a balcony and family wants to be across the hall.

Thanks for info!!!!!

Reg Promenade (PR) on FOS = Double

Family Promenade (FP) = 5-6

One exception is that they will allow a child under 2 to be the third person in a promenade room, because they assume they will be sleeping in a crib. We did that on Explorer a year ago.

Ouch! GS will be just over 2. Anyone with experience of an exception?

I would call Royal direct and ask. I once booked a cruise for myself and 2 kids where the deck plans clearly showed a pullman available and got to the ship to discover no sofa bed or no pullmans. We were 3 booked into a cabin for 2. Luckily we were able to switch cabins once on board as my children were big and no one was looking forward to a roll away or sharing.

You can put either 4 or 5 in a GS......how many people you want in there?

Plus you get to use the Conicierge Lounge if you book one of those

I took their post to mean that their grandson was just over 2 not that they booked a Grand Suite.

I took their post to mean that their grandson was just over 2 not that they booked a Grand Suite.

I'm also sure that's what their meaning was..Reading all the details of someones post can make a difference ;)

You can put either 4 or 5 in a GS......how many people you want in there?

Plus you get to use the Conicierge Lounge if you book one of those

OOPSIE....better read the question again!:p The question was whether their 'GS' (in this case it means GRANDSON), who will be just over 2 years old, can be the 3rd person in a Promenade room.:o

Actually, the rule could easily be for kids under 3. Call RCI and ask. I just said under 2 because my dd was 1 at the time. Royal considers those under 3 to be "infants" so maybe that also applies to the rooms. However, you would have to provide a bed for him. We loved having a pack-n-play in that room because we pulled the loveseat out and put the pack n play behind it. It worked great and left us with all the seating (just less floor space).

If it's me you're referring to about re-reading what was said......I don't need to. This topic deals with cabins.....they're asking about what cabin holds what. I don't have ESP to know that "GS" deals with a person when the topic is about cabins.....On this forum "GS" is used to indicate a Grand Suite...maybe next time I'll guess better

Archived