Summer-- 2015 Itineraries

Does anyone happen to know approximately when the summer 2015 itineraries will be released for booking?? We are planning a cruise during that time and would like to know when we might see them out???? Any information helpful and thanks

Does anyone happen to know approximately when the summer 2015 itineraries will be released for booking?? We are planning a cruise during that time and would like to know when we might see them out???? Any information helpful and thanks

Based on the past....thinking maybe March or April of next year

Do you think they'll be the same itineraries that are out now?

Well, it is my understanding that the Quantum will be replacing the Explorer. So expect some Bermuda Itineraries to be thrown into the mix during the Bermuda season.

Yes, I think the Quantum summer itineraries should be released by March/Aoril 2014...

According to the port schedule of Bar Harbour, Quantum is expected to call there in August, Seprember and October... :)

http://www.barharbormaine.gov/cruise/

She is also listed for Portland - just scroll down to the Article of May 7, 2013!

http://www.pressherald.com/news/disp...3-05-07.html/1

Well, it is my understanding that the Quantum will be replacing the Explorer. So expect some Bermuda Itineraries to be thrown into the mix during the Bermuda season.

That's what I was hoping for is Bermuda :)

Talking to a Rep on the day bookings opened for Quantum, he expected to know the Summer 2015 itineraries for Quantum by September. He said itineraries are set quarterly. So the next set of months in the itinerary would show in June and then the next release September. I don't think for a new ship they would wait until spring 2014 to release details. Perhaps the rest of the fleet is set that way, but this boat wouldn't be up to change should it not sell well the way Mediterranean cruises are subject to changes.

... expected to know the Summer 2015 itineraries for Quantum by September...

You mean September 2013?? :)

So that means in Sep. 2013 I could book the Quantum for summer/fall 2015??

Maybe RCI also announces Anthem's itineraries a littlbit earlier!! :)

You mean September 2013?? :)

So that means in Sep. 2013 I could book the Quantum for summer/fall 2015??

Maybe RCI also announces Anthem's itineraries a littlbit earlier!! :)

Yes 2013. Sorry I wasn't more specific. The way it was explained is they set itineraries a quarter at a time. That may not be when they reveal them to the public, but that's how the schedules are made. Since the first sailing is November 2014 and they started booking about 18 months in advance I would guess the next quarter they set up would be summer.

That's what I was hoping for is Bermuda :)

5 Day Bermuda/ 9 Day Bermuda/eastern Caribbean. Scheduled for the Northeast Summer 2015 season will be released March/April 2014.

Talking to a Rep on the day bookings opened for Quantum, he expected to know the Summer 2015 itineraries for Quantum by September. He said itineraries are set quarterly. So the next set of months in the itinerary would show in June and then the next release September. I don't think for a new ship they would wait until spring 2014 to release details. Perhaps the rest of the fleet is set that way, but this boat wouldn't be up to change should it not sell well the way Mediterranean cruises are subject to changes.

I wouldn't hold my breath, these are the same folks who stated the opening day would be tiered with a 0900 opening along with a Non Automated opening "Phone Only" Some ITIN

Searching in the Caribbean would reveal that RCCL has schedules set out to 2016 with the Oasis & Alure doing 7nt Eastern & Western Caribbean Itin in the Summer 2015 &2016 :)

I wouldn't hold my breath, these are the same folks who stated the opening day would be tiered with a 0900 opening along with a Non Automated opening "Phone Only" Some ITIN

Searching in the Caribbean would reveal that RCCL has schedules set out to 2016 with the Oasis & Alure doing 7nt Eastern & Western Caribbean Itin in the Summer 2015 &2016 :)

But that really doesn't mean anything to see Oasis and Allure. They don't change and won't change until other locations can accomodate them.

Use the SXM port Schedule as an example (out of a handful)

http://201.220.14.27/sxmonline/VesselScheduleCruise.aspx

Thanks for the link - also Quantum seems to offer some Caribbean cruises in summer!

But in Aug., Sep. and Oct. 2015 she seems to sail to Canada/NE - she comes not as frequented as in June 2015, for example...:)

Sadly Jewel will not leave the Caribbean during the summer season 2015, according to the list... so the doresn't return to Europe, and RCI still seems to deploy only 2 ships in Alaska!! :mad:

Edited by celebrity_fan

Don't forget to throw Anthem into the mix as well. You never know where she'll be sailing from but given the excellent response reported for Quantum, I wouldn't be surprised to see er do Bermuda/Caribbean at the same time as Quantum

• 2 months later...
I would think so. There may be a few changes but I expect them to be mostly the same.

If the 2015 cruise schedules for Norway are right, Serenade may offer the Northern Europe cruises in 2015 which Legend does in 2014 - from Copenhagen & Hamburg, and Baltic from Stockholm...

• 2 months later...