Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

For those of you that study the deck plans, could you please let me know if I have found my stateroom?!?

We are in 11248, which I think is the balcony where you see the worker in the yellow hard hat in this photo. Did I really find it? :)

-Sarah

I found mine on here. 10172!!!

Smoking, sitting, drinking, eating, praying area???

Let's add to the Quantum unknowns.

Some photos from unknown/not yet seen (?) areas ...

df9a83d31e5c8002cedd6d2f40700a88.jpg

473af5127bf71e18d5a2fcb87ae6a1cf.jpg

766a1a3140bc543499ab2e7674fc92a5.jpg

This is a screen grab from the latest Royal Caribbean video. just trying to determine where it is.

OK does anyone else think that these pics depict what the inside of the Grand Suite / Superior Grand Suite looks like? It looks like image that they show on the RCCL site next to the description of the room type. Also in looking at all the descpription of the suites these pics do not look like they depict any other room types other than a GS or SGS.

Pat

OK does anyone else think that these pics depict what the inside of the Grand Suite / Superior Grand Suite looks like? It looks like image that they show on the RCCL site next to the description of the room type. Also in looking at all the descpription of the suites these pics do not look like they depict any other room types other than a GS or SGS.

Pat

That room looks awesome! I wonder how much one of those will set me back and how many people it sleeps.

July 2016 my family are looking to take a cruise, 2 adults and two kids.

maybe this room will work ;-)

That room looks awesome! I wonder how much one of those will set me back and how many people it sleeps.

July 2016 my family are looking to take a cruise, 2 adults and two kids.

maybe this room will work ;-)

I think this room sleeps 4 - I know when we booked this room when the ressies 1st opened we paid appr. $3600 pp / $1212 for the 3rd person. Since then I don't think a Superior Grand Suite opened up for booking - I do think a Grand Suite did open up for a different sail date & I think the price was maybe $4400 pp :eek::eek::eek: - a D1 balcony for our sailing is now about $500 more than what we paid for our suite.

Pat

Not that it's a highlight, but it seems odd that the rockwall hasn't been "rocked out" or painted yet (maybe it stays this color?).

I am a climber and have been to quite a few climbing gyms. That color you're seeing is fairly typical for a manufactured wall. I'd say that's probably going to be the color, unless they decide to paint certain sections only (like the old Q-bert game, maybe?) I keep looking for the holds to go up, too, but that can be done pretty quickly. I do know the walls on every ship have to go through a periodic inspection (I think I remember that it's every 6 months) specifically with a group that specializes in climbing safety. My guess is that group will come onboard and set the routes and do the inspection at the same time. No idea of the timing, though.

Tracy

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Didin't know this? Booked mine way back when and had no issues. Hopefully you will get this resolved.....K.O.

My dec cruise isn't on the quantum but none the less, they are still having issues and the latest excuse is the system is not loaded yet.. Keeping my fingers crossed at this point

We may have to wait until the first cruise to find out what all the more to come spaces are.

I know we all laughed when someone suggested that we would board the ship to find an empty room with "More To Come" written in the tile floor, but it's slowly feeling more and more like it could be a reality, lol.

I know we all laughed when someone suggested that we would board the ship to find an empty room with "More To Come" written in the tile floor, but it's slowly feeling more and more like it could be a reality, lol.

Other thing is last minute changes for China

River conveyance is planned for saturday or sunday. Meyer Werft will publish the exact schedule tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for the headsup. I believe Meyer Werft has setup a live stream through the whole route in the past so this should be more exciting to watch than the float out.

But I could book some for January. Go figure.

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sorry didn't see the post about that being on another ship. Non Quantum class I presume.

Denise

Sorry didn't see the post about that being on another ship. Non Quantum class I presume.

Denise

yeah it was non-quantum, but people that are booked on the quantum later next year are already booking their dining. It's kind of weird which sailings are loaded in and which ones aren't.