Indoor Pool on the Breakaway?

Cruisegoer

Can anyone confirm if the Breakaway has an indoor pool other than the Spa pool which you must pay to use? For the life of me I cannot understand why NCL would build and sail ships from NYC in the winter without an indoor pool allowing passengers to lounge and swim. Some fleets come standard with them and they rarely sail from cold climates.

Can anyone confirm if the Breakaway has an indoor pool other than the Spa pool which you must pay to use? For the life of me I cannot understand why NCL would build and sail ships from NYC in the winter without an indoor pool allowing passengers to lounge and swim. Some fleets come standard with them and they rarely sail from cold climates.

Only in The Haven for suite guests. That pool has a retractable roof.

Only the Haven has an indoor pool. The other pools and slides all have heated water! That is a really nice feature.

Only the Haven has an indoor pool. The other pools and slides all have heated water! That is a really nice feature.

Agreed, I hesitated to get on the water slides until I realized how comfortably warm the water was.

Nice feature yes but not for sailing out of NYC in February! I guess rest and relaxation isn't a idea NCL associates with vacation unless your paying extra for it! So much for a good book lounging poolside, I should be spending or gambling or drinking/eating!

The haven pools are very small.one has two recliners in a some water,the other is suposed to have resistance swiming for one person at a time .looked into swimming in the spa as on some other ncl ships,but it is not designed for that.

• 7 months later...