Adventure - in suite dining

I know in some suites you can get restaurant menu in suite dining.

My in laws want to book a cruise but sometimes they find the hassle of leaving the cabin a bit much. They are looking at a Grand Suite on adventure as its got a fair bit of room and a big balcony.

I know you get the concierge service with butler etc but can you have the restaurant menu in suite dining on this ship or is it just bog standard room service?

I know in some suites you can get restaurant menu in suite dining.

My in laws want to book a cruise but sometimes they find the hassle of leaving the cabin a bit much. They are looking at a Grand Suite on adventure as its got a fair bit of room and a big balcony.

I know you get the concierge service with butler etc but can you have the restaurant menu in suite dining on this ship or is it just bog standard room service?

You can have the full Main Dining Room menu in Grand Suites and better. The Owner's Suite is one step up from the Grand Suite, and has a full size dining table inside the stateroom.

Unlike some lines, RCI does not have butler service. They can get anything from the dinner menu during dinner hours, but it will be delivered all at once, not in courses, and as noted a GS does not have a dining table.

the table in GS is typically a large round table.. on the balcony. big enough for 2. not inside. so if the weather is not cooperative....the coffee table inside is a decent size, but is a coffee table and other than the couch, there is no where to sit.

there is no butler and the concierge service is more of a lounge that has a few snacks available and a concierge that keeps limited hours to attend to guest needs. S/he is there in the mornings til about 1130 and then again for the evening cocktail hour, 5-830.

Archived