Reviews on C224 or C225 Island Princess?

Alaska0799

• 2 weeks later...

We were in B224 on the Island in 2012 & got to listen to the elevator swoosh each night. I would not book this again.

In 2013 we were on the Coral in room B429 and had no issues.

I hope this may help.

• 1 year later...

This thread is old but I have the same questions as the OP. I'm looking for any info on C225 on Coral Princess.

I read that B224 is a terrible cabin with lots of noise. I'm booked into C224 and am wondering if it is also a terrible location.

Stayed in C226. It was a mini suite. Same part of ship you were asking about. Very quiet. Convenient being forward and close to the forward viewing deck. Caribe deck best for viewing going through locks.

Also Horizon Ct. is forward on this ship too.

Was in same cabin both on the Coral and the Island.No noise at all.

We loved our mini because the balcony is totally covered on this ship.

This thread is old but I have the same questions as the OP. I'm looking for any info on C225 on Coral Princess.

I read that B224 is a terrible cabin with lots of noise. I'm booked into C224 and am wondering if it is also a terrible location.

C224 would not be affected by the noise from the Horizon Court galley, which is on Aloha deck. However I have also read that passengers in B224/225 heard noise from the service elevators behind their room, which would also seem to affect C224/225. I'm always leery of rooms next to, under or over "white space" as they are usually crew or mechanical spaces and can have issues with noise.

If there is another cabin that suits your preferences that doesn't cost a lot more, or cause you to lose promotional OBC, I'd personally change rooms.