Amazing video from Caribbean cruise

matthew19

I'm a professional filmmaker and that decided to bring along my camera on a Carnival Victory Souther Caribbean cruise with my family. I can't believe how pretty the islands were. I had an entire beach all to myself in St. Kitts!

Which beach was it that had the trampoline in the water?

I saw this thread a few days ago and didn't bother clicking the link, thinking "How good could this video be? " I finally gave in and watched it today after seeing this thread had grown to 11 pages, and I must say your video is absolutely stunning. It is visually gorgeous, but it also draws you in emotionally. You are truly gifted. Wonderful work!

Were you giving alcohol to a pig at about 1:40?

Other than that, I really enjoyed this video. Edited well and great song choice!

Bummer that Carnival wasn't able to offer you anything, it could really help their tarnished image.

It was actually water in a beer bottle that we gave to the pig, only because my wife doesn't like to waste beer. The owners said Wilber loves beer and encouraged us to tie him some though. He lived for a long time and just passed away last year I think.

The trampoline was in St. Marteen, that was everyone's favorite beach except mine.

• 2 weeks later...