Amazing video from Caribbean cruise

matthew19

I just watched for about the 10th time.

Sooo cool!!

Luke, I saw in a earlier post that when you was in Belize that you was going to take the water taxi to Caye Caulker. My family and I will be there in 2 weeks and we also are wanting to do this as well. My question is did you go thru with this and any tips would be nice.

Thank You, David

I really enjoyed your video. I had to turn off the HD to make it play on my computer (just clicked on the HD at the bottom right of the screen).

I liked the scene with mom and dad gazing into each others eyes and the music saying something like, "Remember when you were in love".

I also like the birthday cake scene.

And lastly the horse dripping sweat! Love that scene too.

Maggie

Loved this video!! Thank you for sharing. I was watching it last night and my husband came in and I said "you have to watch this." I restarted it and half way through he said, "it's an advertisement" to which I said, "no, someone filmed their vacation." Just beautiful, and beautiful family also! :)

Would you mind answering? Thanks!

Sure.

To me, 60fps is only useful if you plan on slowing down the footage. Generally I like to shoot everything at 24fps. If you edit on a platform that can accept mixed framerates, then you can put the 60fps footage in a 24fps timeline and play it back at normal speeds or slow it down up to 60%. The tradeoff is the resolution loss.

So short answer, if you want to slow the footage down (check out the go pro youtube videos for examples) then 60fps. If not then do 30fps or install the GoPro Protune software and shoot at 24fps. Hope that helps.

Luke, I saw in a earlier post that when you was in Belize that you was going to take the water taxi to Caye Caulker. My family and I will be there in 2 weeks and we also are wanting to do this as well. My question is did you go thru with this and any tips would be nice.

Thank You, David

Not to HJ a thread, David it was pretty easy. Once you get out go left once away from all the vendors it is OK.

Get to the HT0 Taxi early and enjoy no problems at all.

Sorry to HJ!!

Are you kidding me!? Ive taken many cruises and after watching this am gonna book another...brings me back to the feeling I had on my first. That's what its all about.

If Carnival doesn't buy the rights to have THIS video on their website they are crazy! I cruise all the time and it got me excited to book again. BRILLIANT!

...AND THANK YOU.

Sorry for back to back posts...but I just watched this video for the third time. When I show my best friend when she gets home from work..."Rick. Call Carnival". I just love the passion, fun, and family. It is so current with the multi-generation togetherness that is needed.

Is this video the first cruise critic thread with zero negative comments!!?? Been on CC since the beginning and this really is one of my all time favorites.

I'm a professional filmmaker and that decided to bring along my camera on a Carnival Victory Souther Caribbean cruise with my family. I can't believe how pretty the islands were. I had an entire beach all to myself in St. Kitts!

Totally enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing.