Amazing video from Caribbean cruise

matthew19

[quote name='matthew19']Thanks guys! It was a really pretty trip. I know we went to Trunk Bay at St John. It was Cockleshell beach in St kitts. That was my favorite. You could ride the horses at Cockleshell to the beach with the two crossing palmtrees if you wanted to, I walked though. I did give the guy a few bucks for letting me film his beautiful animals though.

We went to a lot of the popular beaches and when I got to the water, I'd turn and walk 3/4 mile or so in one direction. It's crazy how many people will sit in the crowded part of the beach when you can take a little stroll and have it all to yourself. :)[/quote]

Gorgeous! I just came back from the Valor ..same itinerary. Was familiar with many of those areas so brought back nice memories. When did you go?

Amazing barely begins to describe it. You are wonderfully talented. Thanks so much for sharing, I can't wait to take my kids on a cruise this fall and have all of those amazing memories (now if I could just hire you to do a video like that!!)

As others have stated, this is truly an amazing video. The best part is the little girl's eyes when she is blowing out the candle on the cake. She is the star of the video. This has inspired me to break out our video camera on our cruise next week. I wish more people would post things like this instead of the same ole stills day after day. I also believe you found the perfect song to accompany this video. Bravo good sir!

I can't tell you how amazing I thought your video was. You should definitely sell it to carnival. It is 1000 times better than any of their videos. This is the same vacation me and my wife went on last year for our honeymoon. It was such an amazing time. Thanks for sharing.

-Ben from Minnesota

[quote name='matthew19']I'm a professional filmmaker and that decided to bring along my camera on a Carnival Victory Souther Caribbean cruise with my family. I can't believe how pretty the islands were. I had an entire beach all to myself in St. Kitts!

[URL]https://vimeo.com/67624307[/URL][/quote]

Very nicely done! Thanks for sharing.

[quote name='matthew19']I'm a professional filmmaker and that decided to bring along my camera on a Carnival Victory Souther Caribbean cruise with my family. I can't believe how pretty the islands were. I had an entire beach all to myself in St. Kitts!

[url]https://vimeo.com/67624307[/url][/QUOTE]

That is a stunning video. Excellent all around!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[url]https://vimeo.com/67624307[/url][/QUOTE]

I posted your video link on John Healds FB page and he wanted me to thank you. He said he would forward this to the beards and the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was the most INCREDIBLE video I have yet to see on this sight, or on YT. FABULOUS. And I LOVE the song playing. Thank you so much for sharing. It really makes me want to book a cruise.:D:D Hmmmmm.....:rolleyes: