Tower Bridge to Heathrow

bogey

The Cloud docks at or near the Tower Bridge. We need morning transfer to LHR, and are soliciting thoughts / recommendations.

(Travel Agent is exploring options offered by Silversea)

Thanks,

Bogey

We are on the Cloud (London Tower Bridge to London Tower bridge in mid July). Two options for traveling to/from Heathrow and Tower bridge are:

http://www.justairports.com/ (43 pounds (about $66), we are booked from London Tower Bridge to Heathrow, 5 pieces of luggage, in August)

http://www.247airporttransfer.co.uk/ (48 pounds (about $74), we are booked from Heathrow to our London Hotel in mid July)

Depending on how much luggage you have, I'd consider taking a cab to Paddington Station, and from there, the Heathrow Express train to LHR. The train takes 15 minutes - try that by car in London's terrible traffic! Depending on the time of day and the traffic, the car trip to LHR could take an hour or more...

It does cost £20 per person though, so it's probably not any cheaper than the options quoted by Wes. But we've done this train and it's very convenient. Nice seats, and plenty of racks to store luggage. We will use this again next year when we cruise from Tower Bridge to Reykjavik.

My excellent Travel Agent did as i requested and got a quote from SS. $59 per person. Not as out of line as my experience with other lines' pricing for transfers, but she recommended lower cost alternatives.

Colonel, I appreciate your comments and will look into the companies you mentioned.

Bogey (Capt, USN, (ret.))

Archived