Recommendation for dinner for large group Ft Lauderdale

cruzin4our10th

We will be in Fort Lauderdale for a National Gymnastics competetion in June and our team would like to get together for dinner one night. I am looking for recommendations for large group 25-30 that will be a crowd pleaser for kids and adults. Thanks!

We will be in Fort Lauderdale for a National Gymnastics competetion in June and our team would like to get together for dinner one night. I am looking for recommendations for large group 25-30 that will be a crowd pleaser for kids and adults. Thanks!

Where will the group be staying?

I have some experience feeding gymnasts so I presume they won't be eating burger, fries and other fried foods?

I'd go to Aruba.

We all have different hotels some in condos. Somewhere with a good selection, burgers, seafood, chicken. The families of the gymnasts don't need to eat light and some of the gymnasts will be done competing for the week when we get together.

I will look at Aruba. I think I saw them recommended in here. Do you know if they have a website?

I'd go to Aruba.

Great location with the beach, pier and a couple of public parking lots just a couple blocks away, but I think Aruba might have a hard time accommodating a group that large as busy as they are. They would definitely need to call well in advance and ask them if they could put that many tables together at the desired time.

We all have different hotels some in condos.

Just trying to pin down the area of Broward County where most of your group is staying to keep suggestions somewhat central to the group or within a half hour drive.

• 3 weeks later...
The chart house is good! If you want Italian go to il mulino on sunrise blvd.

Send from my iPhone using Cruise Critic App!

The Chart House? It must be a different one than what I know....

The Chart House I have eaten at is at least 45.00/55.00 per person

and really not "kid friendly"...........the menu is ala carte....quite

pricey as nothing comes with your entree...all the sides are extra $.

So what don't eat there if its too expensive..... That's why I also said il mulino.

Send from my iPhone using Cruise Critic App!

WOW...I wasn't trying to be rude to you.....so what?:eek:

I was just giving another opinion and wondering if it there was another

type of Chart House:confused:

www.rusticinn.com

Great seafood, family style seating, is a water taxi stop.

Uh...Whoa! The Rustic Inn is nowhere close to the Water Taxi. As a matter of fact it's not close to anything but warehouses and a bunch of boats on dry land.

Besides, these folks have already been to Ft Lauderdale and are back in Illinois.

Uh...Whoa! The Rustic Inn is nowhere close to the Water Taxi. As a matter of fact it's not close to anything but warehouses and a bunch of boats on dry land.

Besides, these folks have already been to Ft Lauderdale and are back in Illinois.

They are? Is there a date when she said they were coming to FLL?

And that they are already back home? I think people were just trying

to help.:eek:

They are? Is there a date when she said they were coming to FLL?

And that they are already back home? I think people were just trying

to help.:eek:

The gymnastics meet was last week.

And telling anyone, anytime the Rustic Inn is a Water Taxi stop is not helpful to anyone.

Archived