Guarantee Cabin Categories?

Most balconys are pretty much the same, but Oasis and Allure have the inside balconys that are a category to themselves I think.

You are correct...with Oasis and Allure...Be careful...if you want a guarantee...there are the Inside Balcony Cabin Guarantees that overlook central park and boardwalk,... Then they have the Ocean View Balcony Guarantees.

The Guarantee categories are the same

W - Suites

X - Balcony

Y - Oceanview

Z - Interior

I believe Oasis and Allure have some additional GTY categories, for example Neighborhood Balcony (Central Park or Boardwalk).

You can go into your C&A account profile and state what you want for upgrades ... we did it that we did not want anything overlooking Boardwalk, Central Park etc. When I cruise I want a balcony to see the ocean! :)

You may also see individual categories offered as a guarantee. For example on my upcoming cruise on the Liberty they had categories L,M,N and Q offered as guarantees all at different prices. The only inside category they did not offer was K. We booked the cheapest inside guarantee which was M and three weeks later they assigned us a category K, which we switched for a better location.

Where do you look for guarantees? I don't recall having seen them when I have been looking to book a cruise.

Guarantees show up on Royal's website just like the other prices, when you do a mock booking. They are just not offered for every cruise or category.

Archived