Choice Air - Best time to book?

We are doing a Transatlantic out of Barcelona this autumn. Most US domestic air travel fares seem to have a lowest cost sweet spot occurring about two months out from travel dates.

Choice Air fares seem very good right now. Has anyone had experience with the best time to book with them? Also, do the fares ever drop, and if so, does CA reimburse the difference?

Thanks for your help!

We are doing a Transatlantic out of Barcelona this autumn. Most US domestic air travel fares seem to have a lowest cost sweet spot occurring about two months out from travel dates.

Choice Air fares seem very good right now. Has anyone had experience with the best time to book with them? Also, do the fares ever drop, and if so, does CA reimburse the difference?

Thanks for your help!

I've booked at all different times with CA and got good deals.

Prices will always go up and down and CA don't refund or match prices.

If you see a deal that looks good and is affordable for you then book it.

Thanks for your help!

I've booked 3 one-way flights to Europe on Choice Air. I booked the air as soon as I could, about 11 months before the flight. In my case, the prices never went down. I used the Flex payment method where you don't pay for the flights until cruise final payment.

Archived