Concierge lounge radiance photos

• 7 months later...
Would love to see any photos of the new lounge,especially the outdoor space.

Thanks

This post is about 7 months old and no one responded so I just thought I would resurrect it and see if anyone has any photos of the CL on Radiance after the changes a couple of years ago. Anyone? :)

Edited by joepeka

Here's quite a few pics of the Radiance, including the Concierge Lounge:

http://cruiseweb.com/royal-caribbean-radiance-of-the-seas-pictures.htm

Thank you Peggy! Given what I have read about the CL prior to it moving from deck 10, I assume the photo on that link is it's new location in the area of the VCL? I am asking because we were very disappointed in the CL on Independence and having just booked Radiance was hoping for a better CL experience. :)

Thank you Peggy! Given what I have read about the CL prior to it moving from deck 10, I assume the photo on that link is it's new location in the area of the VCL? I am asking because we were very disappointed in the CL on Independence and having just booked Radiance was hoping for a better CL experience. :)

Yes, the photo of the CL on Radiance in the link that Peggy provided is the new location. It really is nice. The only drawback with putting the CL and DL on Deck 13 is that you have to plan ahead and give yourself plenty of time when wanting to take the elevator. Even though there are 4 exterior (facing the water) elevators that go up to the Deck 13, it still can be a problem at peak times.

Yes, the photo of the CL on Radiance in the link that Peggy provided is the new location. It really is nice. The only drawback with putting the CL and DL on Deck 13 is that you have to plan ahead and give yourself plenty of time when wanting to take the elevator. Even though there are 4 exterior (facing the water) elevators that go up to the Deck 13, it still can be a problem at peak times.

Thank you and it's interesting you mention the elevators. On the one night we went to the VCL on Indy, the elevator wait was horrible and we were by far not the only ones waiting. I know the elevator config on Indy is different from Radiance but it seems the problem of waiting is the same. :( Thanks again!

Edited by joepeka

It's worse on Princess ships up in the Skywalker's Lounge. They have reeeeeeaaaaalllly slow elevators on both sides of the ship. We would each stand in front of one to see who's elevator would come first, and the other one would have to scuttle across to get on!

The elevators in the Viking Crown area on pretty much all the ships are slow, and yes, you have to allow for that in your "commute" to other locations on the ship.