Luggage comments...

John1519

Taking the house would be moving......it takes a van, not a suitcase. Get over yourself......yours is not the only or best way to travel for someone else. Implying someone is "taking the house" when they travel with more than what you like is kinda denigrating, as is the implication that they have so much stuff it can only be dragged around.

OK. I'm going to make a lighthearted joke here - I'm not denigrating. I just want to make some folks laugh:

If you've ever had to walk your luggage in Venice, regardless of whether it's just one 21" rolling carryon or four 29" rolling suitcases, you WILL be dragging your luggage around. If you've ever rented an apartment pre/post stay in Europe and your apartment is not on the the ground floor, you WILL be dragging your luggage up and down those stairs :D:D:D

OK. I'm going to make a lighthearted joke here - I'm not denigrating. I just want to make some folks laugh:

If you've ever had to walk your luggage in Venice, regardless of whether it's just one 21" rolling carryon or four 29" rolling suitcases, you WILL be dragging your luggage around. If you've ever rented an apartment pre/post stay in Europe and your apartment is not on the the ground floor, you WILL be dragging your luggage up and down those stairs :D:D:D

Or in genoa as I did last week with the damn suitcase over cobbled streets. Back to hand luggage only.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Archived