I could cry . . .

ElaineB2

Elaine:

I'm going to be 43 soon- and have made exercise a priority for over 20 years. Have to say that my body hasn't changed much over the years. Some days I just don't want to workout, and practically drag myself to the gym- but always feel almost euphoric afterwards.

On a side note, I have recently been diagnosed with depression, and am taking both Effexor XR and Gabitril (pardon spelling)- and talk about an appetite suppressant! Absolutely not hungry all day- have to icon_frown.gif make myself eat. Have lost 5 lbs. Used to look forward to eating certain foods, now it's "whatever."

Thanks Gym Girl - since I posted the original post about 3 weeks ago, I've really gotten motivated and started walking. It's to the point where I look forward to it because I know I'm just not going to lose anything if I don't. True test however, we leave for an Alaskan cruise this AM. I plan on continuing my walking, but we'll see how motivated I'm going to be.

Good luck with your medication - hope you start feeling better soon. icon_smile.gif

Archived