RCCL website help

I booked 2 cabins on the phone with rccl. One in my last name, the other cabin is a different last name. I paid the deposit for both (my email, home address etc) and they're cross referenced.

When I login I see my cabin reservation, but cannot get into the other reservation. It keeps saying that it's not in my name ... is there a way I can get into that? Keep thinking I must be doing something wrong! Thanks.

I booked 2 cabins on the phone with rccl. One in my last name, the other cabin is a different last name. I paid the deposit for both (my email, home address etc) and they're cross referenced.

When I login I see my cabin reservation, but cannot get into the other reservation. It keeps saying that it's not in my name ... is there a way I can get into that? Keep thinking I must be doing something wrong! Thanks.

You might try to click on "Don't See Your Reservation" input the info and then I believe it will ask if you want to be the owner of this booking? click yes. I booked a reservation for my aunt & uncle and friends of theirs and I was always able to have access to book shows etc. etc. for them. Not sure how I did it but I did.

If the last name is different, the web function won't let you add the reservation to your list. However, if the other people on the other reservation don't have a My Cruises account, you can create one for them, login in as them, and access the other reservation.

Archived