Interested in hearing about Crystal cruises for male couple.

Pilgrim70

Assume you meant 2013...

I haven't sailed on Crystal in many years, but in the '90's and early 2000's, had no problems. On all of my (3) trips, there were a large number of gay couples, and they/we seemed to be well integrated into the cruise. There was only one man who made a comment on a shore excursion about the fruits and nuts in San Francisco, but his wife kicked him under the table, and we all laughed. And that was in '93. (Where does the time go?)

Andrew

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

We're sailing on Crystal Symphony Sept. 2, 2012 for our first time on this line. We've had very good experiences with Celebrity, HAL, and Cunard. Can we expect the same on Crystal?

If you dined in the Queens Grill on Cunard, you'll find it quite similar. Crystal is much more a luxury line than any of the ones you've done. Only the Grill level on Cunard is similar,but Crystal as a whole is more luxury than the rest of Cunard. It's quite a formal line, but I think you'll have a great time. Much more attention to service than the other lines you mentioned(including Cunard)

I sailed on Crystal about 5 years ago and loved it. The service is great, there are a lot of activities/lectures/entertainment and the passengers are well-traveled and open-minded. After trying most of the other lines out there I am returning to Crystal for September 2nd cruise and am really looking forward to it.

I sailed on Crystal about 5 years ago and loved it. The service is great, there are a lot of activities/lectures/entertainment and the passengers are well-traveled and open-minded. After trying most of the other lines out there I am returning to Crystal for September 2nd cruise and am really looking forward to it.

Thanks

We're on the Sept. 2 Dover to Boston. Are you on the same sailing? If so, hope to meet you on board.

Thanks

We're on the Sept. 2 Dover to Boston. Are you on the same sailing? If so, hope to meet you on board.

Oops, my mistake--I'm on the September 28th cruise. (I am thinking of a transatlantic next year, though--they sound great.)

Archived