FUNNY 1st time cruiser story....

We traveled in May on the FOTS with some friends, two of which had never cruised before. We had a blast!

After we received our seapass cards, the non-cruised couple asked how we carried our cards around with us. I went into my "extreme distaste" for lanyards. (Personal choice, I know, I just absolutely think people look ridiculous in them). She thought they were a great idea and her goal was to get a lanyard to wear. I harassed her a number of times (all in fun) about finding one somewhere on the trip. When I let her know I saw "blingy/sparkly" lanyards in the gift shop her response was......."Don't worry, I won't embarass you. I bought a fanny-pack instead". YIKES!!!

We traveled in May on the FOTS with some friends, two of which had never cruised before. We had a blast!

After we received our seapass cards, the non-cruised couple asked how we carried our cards around with us. I went into my "extreme distaste" for lanyards. (Personal choice, I know, I just absolutely think people look ridiculous in them). She thought they were a great idea and her goal was to get a lanyard to wear. I harassed her a number of times (all in fun) about finding one somewhere on the trip. When I let her know I saw "blingy/sparkly" lanyards in the gift shop her response was......."Don't worry, I won't embarass you. I bought a fanny-pack instead". YIKES!!!

hehehe :p

What's is a fanny-pack please?

Fanny is a very rude word in the UK !

Archived