My visit to Royal Princess - a LONG review and some of your questions answered

PrincessPete

...I really hated laying on a made bed in day clothes to catch a movie...

For direct viewing from the sofa, you would have to book a mini-suite or above, as those cabins have a second TV mounted at the sitting area in addition to the one mounted at the foot of the bed.

I'd just get a non-charging cabin card and leave it in the slot. If I have several long port days in a row, I'll be charging my camera and stuff during drinks and dinner and I'll be "quite annoyed" if I can't recharge when I'm not in the cabin.

Pam, do you think one of our "old" cabin cards would work?:)

Any similar card works. Even Walgreens.

Thanks, Pia. We were on the Sapphire last year not long after she came out of drydock. During the evening it would get very warm and for reasons known to women, at night I was opening the balcony door.:eek:

I understand the reasoning behind this, but obviously the engineering was for this type of thermostat was thought up by a man.:eek::D:eek:

Thanks, Pia. We were on the Sapphire last year not long after she came out of drydock. During the evening it would get very warm and for reasons known to women, at night I was opening the balcony door.:eek:

I understand the reasoning behind this, but obviously the engineering was for this type of thermostat was thought up by a man.:eek::D:eek:

Wow - you realize that Theresa Anderson - the head of design for Royal Princess and the one who surely would have had final approval on the card devices - is a woman, right?

Wow - you realize that Theresa Anderson - the head of design for Royal Princess and the one who surely would have had final approval on the card devices - is a woman, right?

:D:D I really wasn't talking about the Royal or Sapphire at all. I was talking about the engineering of the thermostat which will shut itself off when no movement in cabin, hotel room, etc.:eek:;)

Archived