Shuttle POM to Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel

msstarr22

Well I am at wits end. I have the shuttles for my friend from the UK and myself booked airports to pre-night hotel, hotel to POM and then at the end. I cannot find one to take us from the ship to our Fort Lauderdale Beach hotel. Can anyone make a suggestion, I have tried, SAS, Super shuttle, QLS, & Go. Any suggestions out there. I got a Cab quote but sure would like to do better and $100.00 Help Please....

Try renting a car one-way from Miami airport. National and Alamo both offer free shuttle pick up at POM to the airport. We did this in January and it was super easy and the rental was only like $55.[/QUOte

I have been looking into doing this but can't find a car rental for under $125! Where did you get one for that price???

I have been looking into doing this but can't find a car rental for under $125! Where did you get one for that price???

Compare prices from several agencies at your favorite travel web site - I like www dot carrentals dot com. Book something you cna live with and then keep shopping - prices tend to fall as you get closer to your rental dates until about 2 weeks out. Use any discount codes (AAA, AARP, military, Costco, etc.) you can. Good luck! :)

Archived