Everything quantum!!!!!!

Wow Tina, and I thought I had a long wait. LOL!

I know it's killing me. Have to talk DH into some sort of trip in the meantime. We did 3 trips/vacations last year which was out of the norm for us (8 kids between the 2 of us with 2 grandbabies) so that's why I can't WAIT for QOS!!! Need some serious pampering by then!!

That's why I said she had a long wait. Hugs! ;)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

OMG! OMG! I just realizes why you were saying such a long wait!! Am I blonde or what???? LOL :o :eek: And I'm an accountant??? Oopsie. I'll be laughing about this all day now.

OMG! OMG! I just realizes why you were saying such a long wait!! Am I blonde or what???? LOL :o :eek: And I'm an accountant??? Oopsie. I'll be laughing about this all day now.

I thought it was hilarious, and it took a while for someone else to notice. ;)

Here's a little something to get the juices flowing on a Monday....

This is old news, but something I don't think has been added to this particular thread. It's purely speculation based on leaks. It was posted by Malcom Oliver back in May on his blog.

"There WILL be ‘Royal Promenade’ but there is speculation that there will also be ‘Royal Square’. There is also rumours of a lounge inspired by NY’s Art Deco Rockefeller Centre’s ‘Rainbow Room’."

Various quotes about the NYC Rainbow Room:

"The Rainbow Room, an Art Deco-style restaurant and nightclub located on the sixty-fifth floor of 30 Rockefeller Center, opened on October 3, 1934. It was named for the lighting effects from a floor made of 360 glass blocks under which are more than 2,600 red, green, blue, and amber lights. A color organ synchronized the lights with music from the elaborate custom-made pipe organ while patrons danced on a revolving floor to the strains of legendary big bands. Over the years, singers and performers such as Tommy Dorsey, Glenn Miller, Guy Lombardo, Louis Armstrong, Lawrence Welk, and Tony Bennett have entertained dinner guests at the legendary Manhattan hotspot. From its opening day, the Rainbow Room has epitomized Manhattan luxury to both native New Yorkers and visitors from around the world. In 1998, control of the restaurant passed to the Italian Cipriani family, which started Harry's Bar in Venice."

"Since its debut on October 3, 1934, the Rainbow Room has epitomized New York style, glamour and sophistication. The Rainbow Room was conceived as a formal supper club, an intimate establishment where the elite and influential of New York could gather to socialize over cocktails, dine on fine cuisine, dance to the strains of legendary big bands on a revolving floor bathed in color lights from the organ."

"The Rainbow Room first opened on October 3, 1934, and was originally conceived as a formal supper club, where the elite and influential of New York could gather to socialize over cocktails, dine on fine cuisine, and dance to the strains of legendary big bands on a revolving floor, it was the first restaurant to be located in a high-rise setting. The food was loosely northern Italian, and there were cocktails, wines, liqueurs, cognacs, and other drinks available."

Edited by Kenlorz

Both Royal Square and Rainbow Room sound fan-freakin'-tastic to me!

Dear RCCL,

Please recreate the Rainbow Room. It was the most romantic restaurant in NYC.

Loved dancing with a full orchestra with the most incredible view of New York.

My parents went there every year for their anniversary. After my Mom passed away, my Dad surprised my husband and me to celebrate a big promotion I got at work.

It was Christmas time and truly magical.

I would LOVE to relive the experience.

Edited by celebrity

Check out our roll call for 4-12-15.

I've never seen anything like it before. :)

Unbelievable!! Over 5000 posts! I'd have to join that thread now and have to read all that. I would love to do that sailing though. I wish I could take the time off.