Everything quantum!!!!!!

I would add to what Pru said....the center of the ship has the least amount of motion. We have run into some rough cruises in the past and you notice it the least in the middle. As far as Categories go...the size is the same no matter the occupancy. Each cabin lists the sq. ft.

Thanks very much :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

For anyone who's interested, we're chatting live for another 20 minutes with HGTV's Genevieve Gorder, who's in charge of cabin and loft design for Quantum of the Seas. Hop on over and join us if you've got a question for her! http://live.cruisecritic.com/Event/Cruise_Critic_Live_Quantum_of_the_Seas_Decor

Edited by ashley@cruisecritic

Perhaps old news:

"..befindet sich im Baudock der Meyer Werft die Quantum of the seas für die US-Reederei Royal Caribbean (Miami) im Bau. Sie wird am 6. September die Kulisse für das NDR2 Papenburg-Festival bilden."

Source: http://www.noz.de/lokales/papenburg/artikel/460595/papenburger-meyer-werft-baut-nachsten-luxusliner

"She will form the backdrop for the NDR2 Papenburg Festival on September 6."

Which seems to be some kind of 25.000 ticket sold out rock festival. No stage diving from the decks please. :D

• 2 months later...

I sincerely apologize to everyone who had subscribed to this thread . When I started this thread I had planned to be very active but life doesn't always work that way. I have changed jobs and states in the last few months so everything has been hectic. Unfortunately I had to cancel my QOTS cruise but I still plan to book another...soon I hope!!!!

I sincerely apologize to everyone who had subscribed to this thread . When I started this thread I had planned to be very active but life doesn't always work that way. I have changed jobs and states in the last few months so everything has been hectic. Unfortunately I had to cancel my QOTS cruise but I still plan to book another...soon I hope!!!!

No need to apologize. We seem to be having fun here. Congrats on the new job. Will have then keep a Bumper car on idle for you.

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...
These pics are awesome!! We are getting so excited! We booked room 9110, Oceanview category F. We usually book a balcony, but the room size is 300 sq ft so we decided to try a different category. Can't wait to see the front of the ship and maybe our room! :)

Did you ever post pics of cabin 9110? Any pics or info would be appreciated. We are in 9110 on Anthem in a few weeks. Thanks!