Cruise cash.

MIZZ_K

This question is for anybody that has purchased some, will it show up in your documents as OBC? I just purchased some for my upcoming cruise along with some photo cash and did not see it listed in my docs.

No they will put the vouchers in your room. Then u take them for your credit!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thank you! I have done funship dollars before, but this is the first time I have tried cruise cash, so I just take them to guest services to have it applied to my account,correct? And I'm assuming with the photo ones,I just take them to the photo gallery to pay for my pictures.

You got it! Enjoy your cruise we leave Tuesday for Alaska!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

55 more days, I can't wait :D and u also enjoy yours, I would love to do Alaska at least once, I still have a couple of islands I still need to visit first.

Thank you! I have done funship dollars before, but this is the first time I have tried cruise cash, so I just take them to guest services to have it applied to my account,correct? And I'm assuming with the photo ones,I just take them to the photo gallery to pay for my pictures.

The Cruise Cash does not show up on your docs. You can call bon voyage and tell them to send you an email to take with you as proof of purchase if you want.

You won't have to go to guest services to have it applied. The credit is automatically applied to your Sign & Sail card. When you go to the photo gallery it says all you do is "smile"...the credit is on S and S. You only have to go to guest services if you purchase the Carnival Gift Card...that is not applied automatically.

Cruise Cash Photo is the newest way to pre-load your on-board Sail & Sign account with a credit that will work on any photo department item. Cruise Cash Photo credit can be used on all photos, cameras, batteries, frames, and even those specialty photo albums. Get ready for your close-up as Cruise Cash Photo credit is automatically applied to your account, so all you have to do is smile and say "Ch-eeeeeeee-se"!

Cruise Cash credit is automatically applied to your Sail & Sign account.

The Cruise Cash does not show up on your docs. You can call bon voyage and tell them to send you an email to take with you as proof of purchase if you want.

You won't have to go to guest services to have it applied. The credit is automatically applied to your Sign & Sail card. When you go to the photo gallery it says all you do is "smile"...the credit is on S and S. You only have to go to guest services if you purchase the Carnival Gift Card...that is not applied automatically.

Cruise Cash Photo is the newest way to pre-load your on-board Sail & Sign account with a credit that will work on any photo department item. Cruise Cash Photo credit can be used on all photos, cameras, batteries, frames, and even those specialty photo albums. Get ready for your close-up as Cruise Cash Photo credit is automatically applied to your account, so all you have to do is smile and say "Ch-eeeeeeee-se"!

Cruise Cash credit is automatically applied to your Sail & Sign account.

this^^ is exactly what was done with our cruise cash......showed up on our S&S card, shortly after we set sail. There will be a card in your cabin to confirm the cruise cash, but no need to go to GS to have it applied:D

Archived