Coral May 06 schedule change

mringenoldus

I received an email from my TA today that my two-night cruise just became a four night itinerary. Unfortunately, the price also about doubled.

I was the second cabin to book on this ship (Cat VS) and then added two terrific minis at the front of the hump for my daughters' families.

Now I have to find out if everyone can do the extended dates and whether I will still be able to afford the trip. The TA tried hard to get a good rate in light of the changes but had no luck with Princess.

Has anyone else be notified? The Princess site still says 2 nights.

Our Island Princess coastal for next May changed from a 7 day to a 9 day about 2 weeks ago. Our time is flexible so that was no problem. We hadn't planned on the extra expense though. :eek: This far out I would be surprised if Princess would give any breaks. :(

Hi,

We are on the same ship but booked the entire Grand Canal from FLL /YVR.

Originally as you state it was 2 days from SFO to YVR nonstop, however our TA got notified that Astoria and Victoria weere to be added as ports of call extending th cruise by 2 days.

If you booked the entire FLL/YVR Grand Canal and had already paid your down payment prior to the itin change, there was no fee increase charged.

In your case however I would think that the Princesswebsite would hane been amended however it has not.

Astoria is on Sat the 20th May arr 0800/dep 1700hrs lcl time

Victoria is Sun the 21st arr 0800/dep 1700 hrs also.

Have a great day and c'mon over and join our roll call with the gang from FLL (3 May 06)...

Ciao for now!!!

Archived