Liquor gone from fun shop?!

amc80

I just called them, the lady I spoke with did not know why it wouldn't show up, but said if I was ready to order, she would take my order... So thank goodness they haven't done away with it. She said they may be updating the system, I hope they are not raising the prices again!!!

Crud - I had my cart all set last week and was ordering a bottle and didnt have my credit card on hand. Figured I would catch it this week before I sail in 2 weeks - but yep, nothing there now

I always just call the Bon Voyage people, and order it there. So much easier. I didn't know it was on the website.. Will be doing it in a couple of months for my next two cruises.. lol

That was the old way ,they now have you order online I believe

I just called them, the lady I spoke with did not know why it wouldn't show up, but said if I was ready to order, she would take my order... So thank goodness they haven't done away with it. She said they may be updating the system, I hope they are not raising the prices again!!!

Holy smokes ;) they couldn't possibly raise prices any higher

I just called and ordered two bottles of Crown and 2 of Vodka with no problems. The rep did say they might be changing the prices but who knows. Just checked the prices for what they do show on the site with the old prices and they are the same so far :)

I just called and ordered two bottles of Crown and 2 of Vodka with no problems. The rep did say they might be changing the prices but who knows. Just checked the prices for what they do show on the site with the old prices and they are the same so far :)

I thought they changed the limit to 2 bottles total per cabin per sailing

I thought they changed the limit to 2 bottles total per cabin per sailing

I too thought this was the new limit, but just a moment ago, I did a mock purchase from the Bon Voyage online store and was able to add three bottles of liquor to my cart and proceed to checkout without encountering the pop-up window warning about the two bottle limit.

Untitled.png

Archived