Currently on the Valor

theaviator85

So yesterday we got a letter that they were doing some going to be doing some scheduled work on the azipod on today in St Thomas, and we would be delayed leaving till 11. Anyway here it is almost 11:30 and still not moving. Any thoughts? Seems like they're just running behind.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

So yesterday we got a letter that they were doing some going to be doing some scheduled work on the azipod on today in St Thomas, and we would be delayed leaving till 11. Anyway here it is almost 11:30 and still not moving. Any thoughts? Seems like they're just running behind.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Did you score any extra island time out of that?

Back on board was 10 pm I think, so yes. I'm not worried. I'm just curious. Lol

Well, it's a beautiful island to have a few extra hours on at least. I can't remember, but I think tomorrow is your sea day? You might end up traveling a bit faster than normal.

I did Valor western Caribbean a couple of years ago, and then Victory on the itinerary that you're traveling, just last Nov/Dec. Valor is my favorite, and I'd like to do that eastern itinerary again. So just make sure they don't break anything!

I am sure when you get going you will feel the ship moving. They will need to make up time and.........go fast!!!!! hang on and enjoy the ride.

Relax and enjoy life.

The only thoughts I have on the subject is why aren't you somewhere having some fun and a funship special?? LOL Seriously, go have fun! CC will still be here when you get home. August 4th can't get here fast enough. No one on land or the internet will here from me for an entire week and I'm really really looking forward to escaping. Hopefully it gets fixed soon and yall can be on your way. Enjoy the rest of your cruise and don't break anything! :)

The only thoughts I have on the subject is why aren't you somewhere having some fun and a funship special?? LOL Seriously, go have fun! CC will still be here when you get home. August 4th can't get here fast enough. No one on land or the internet will here from me for an entire week and I'm really really looking forward to escaping. Hopefully it gets fixed soon and yall can be on your way. Enjoy the rest of your cruise and don't break anything! :)

Hi SanteS,

I concur.

I am sure when you get going you will feel the ship moving.

They will need to make up time and.........go fast!!!!! hang on and enjoy the ride.

Relax and enjoy life.

I'm thinking they'll have to seriously steam it for the long haul between St.Thomas and Barbados

-where I board tomorrow..

so things had better be OK for my Wed.-to-Wed. cruise out of Barbados.

I'm thinking they'll have to seriously steam it for the long haul between St.Thomas and Barbados

-where I board tomorrow..

so things had better be OK for my Wed.-to-Wed. cruise out of Barbados.

Aplmac,

Let us know over on the roll call if you have time and internet.

Aplmac,Let us know over on the roll call if you have time and internet.
Not too likely, sorry.

When I cruise I deliberately divorce myself from computer and internet. :)

Also... previous experience(and the experience of others)

has shown that Internet On Ships is dial-up quality

and you get to pay the earth for it. Not gonna happen,sorry! :o

Archived